Experienced Ecologist – Wollongong
Would you like to:
• Be recognised and rewarded?
• Have professional development opportunities?
• Work with a large, multi-disciplinary team of expert consultants on a wide range of interesting projects?
ECO LOGICAL AUSTRALIA, a Tetra Tech Company, is a leading environmental consultancy and we are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Ecologists to join our talented and growing team. The role will involve ecological fieldwork and report preparation. We will provide you with opportunities to further develop your technical expertise and consulting skills in a supportive environment.
To be successful, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science/Ecology or related discipline
• At least five years’ ecological experience (preferably in NSW)
• Strong fauna and/or flora species knowledge and identification skills
• Experience planning and undertaking ecological fieldwork
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Experience preparing a range of high-quality reports, such as environmental assessments and management plans
• Current driver’s licence
It is also desirable that you have:
• BAM assessor accreditation
• Ecological consulting experience
• Working knowledge of NSW and Commonwealth environmental legislation
• Project management skills and experience
We will offer you:
An opportunity to shape your dream job plus a competitive remuneration package with birthday leave, health and wellbeing initiatives, and professional development and study leave.
If you are an Australian resident, are seeking a friendly and professional organisation where workplace culture is highly valued, and where you can grow and further develop, please forward your application (including a cover letter addressing the above criteria) to Donna Barlow, HR Coordinator, via email firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business Tuesday 8 June 2021
For further information about the position, please contact Beth Medway, Regional Manager, on 0403 648 243.