ECO LOGICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD has an exciting development opportunity for an experienced Ecologist to join our team.
This role will primarily involve undertaking work on a variety of projects in the fields of ecology, vegetation management, biobanking, environmental planning and conservation assessment.
Ideally we are seeking people who have:
• A degree or higher in Environmental Science or related discipline;
• Experience in botanical survey and assessment;
• An ability to classify vegetation types;
• Experience in ecology and flora survey, preferably in Sydney and along the NSW coast and ranges;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
• The ability to build and nurture client relationships, manage simultaneous projects, work within a budget and meet deadlines;
• Practical and working knowledge and understanding of relevant NSW and Commonwealth legislation;
• The ability to undertake field survey in various environments;
• A current driver’s license.
While not essential, it’s also desirable that candidates have:
• Consulting experience; and
• Understanding of the NSW government biobanking and biocertification schemes.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, generous employee benefits, a fantastic team and great clients to work with. If this sounds like you and you are an Australian resident seeking a friendly and professional organisation where workplace culture is highly valued, please forward your application to Sue Nichols, Human Resources Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business Monday 19 June 2017. Applications need only consist of a short CV and cover letter.
For further information about the position please contact Meredith Henderson, Principal Ecologist, on 0427 406 059