Experienced Ecologist – Wollongong
Would you like to:
• Be recognised and rewarded?
• Have professional development opportunities?
• Work with a large, multi-disciplinary team of expert consultants on a wide range of interesting projects?
The role will involve ecological fieldwork and report preparation. We will provide you with opportunities to further develop your technical expertise and consulting skills in a supportive environment.
To be successful, you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science/Ecology or related discipline
• At least five years’ ecological experience (preferably in NSW)
• Strong fauna and/or flora species knowledge and identification skills
• Experience planning and undertaking ecological fieldwork
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Experience preparing a range of high-quality reports, such as environmental assessments and management plans
• Current driver’s licence
It is also desirable that you have:
• BAM assessor accreditation
• Ecological consulting experience
• Working knowledge of NSW and Commonwealth environmental legislation
• Project management skills and experience
We will offer you:
An opportunity to shape your dream job plus a competitive remuneration package with birthday leave, health and wellbeing initiatives, and professional development and study leave.
If you are an Australian resident, are seeking a friendly and professional organisation where workplace culture is highly valued, and where you can grow and further develop, please forward your application (including a cover letter addressing the above criteria) to Donna Barlow, HR Coordinator, via email firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business Tuesday 8 June 2021
For further information about the position, please contact Beth Medway, Regional Manager, on 0403 648 243.