AMBS Ecology & Heritage is seeking an experienced botanist. The role would involve flora surveys, vegetation mapping, flora and habitat monitoring, impact assessments, collection of data for Biodiversity Assessment Methodology (BAM) reports, and preparation of management plans.
We are looking for an individual with:
- at least 7 years’ experience in roles utilising botanical skills;
- excellent plant identification skills;
- ability to assign Plant Community Types or equivalent classification systems to vegetation assemblages;
- well-developed report writing;
- well-developed project management;
- current driver’s licence.
Experience in the ecological consulting industry would be highly regarded, as would BAM accreditation (or willingness to obtain it), experience with GIS applications and/or data analysis.
AMBS staff enjoy a flexible work environment, support for professional development, a combination of field and office-based work and a terrific team of people.
To apply, please email your curricula vitae to email@example.com.
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Applications close: 8 April 2020